Us3

Us3

Friday, July 11, 2008

What a week!

Sadly, today we had to say goodbye to Grandma. She's been here a little over a week and just had a great time with her first grandchild. She fed him, changed him (MANY times), played with him, talked to him, bathed him and just had fun with him. She's a WONDERFUL Grandma. She also helped Jason and I out TREMENDOUSLY! She cleaned my house 2 times while she was here (and tidied things up every day), made dinners, watched Anderson a few times so I could go to doctors appointments, coffee with Holly, and allowed Jason and I to have a "date" to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. She also got me tea in the mornings, allowed me to sleep a little extra each day, did laundry and so much more. We truly appreciated it!

This week will be an interesting one. I was getting a little used to having 3 adults in the house and so I was able to get more help this week than I will next week. Jason will be working and of course will be helpful, but I will still be doing a lot of stuff on my own. I realize this might sound strange, but my plan this week is to start working out on the elliptical very slowly, but also take it very easy and try to nap while Anderson is napping (sometimes). I feel like the lack of sleep is going to catch up to me quickly, so I should try to beat that. We'll see if I actually do this as I have a long mental "to do" list.

We've got no plans this weekend which sounds wonderful to me. Might wash my car or may just sit around and do nothing. It's been in the high 90's all week and tomorrow should be in the high 70's they say so we're looking forward to that.

2 year anniversary pic:

Photobucket

No comments: