Us3

Us3

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Professional Pics!

Today my mom and I decided to take Anderson to Kiddie Kandids to get some professional pictures taken. I realize it's very early to do this, but my mom is in town this week and I thought she'd enjoy it. Turns out we all enjoyed it and they turned out so cute!

Anderson did a really great job. He was tired, had a rough night last night (gassy, etc..) but he wasn't cranky or anything during his photo shoot.

Enjoy the photos!

Anderson, Grandma & Mom

Prof Pic

Anderson & Mommy

Kate & AJ

5 comments:

Katelyn Swiatek said...

Kate, he is soo cute. You are going to be such a great mother!

Donna said...

Soooooooo cute! Great photos!

The High Family said...

they are adorable! What a sweet little guy you have.

kate- I must say, you look awesome for just giving birth! I wish my body would bounce back that quickly!

Jenni said...

Awe those are so precious!

Cupcake Dreamer said...

He looks wonderful and so do you and grandma. :)