Us3

Us3

Thursday, August 29, 2013

AJ's Favorites - Age 5

I was talking to my Mom the other day and she reminded me that it's been a while since I've done a post that talks about what AJ is into these days. I always love looking back at these posts and seeing how he's changed. I asked him some questions yesterday and here are his answers:
 
 
 
Food: Noodles
Color: Purple
Best Friend: Kelan
Animal: Lion
School subject: science
Activity: "play video games for the whole entire day"
Sport: ski ball
Outdoor activity: swim
Books:  Magic Tree House, My Fathers Dragon and Flat Stanley.
Music- Selena Gomez, Beiber, Katy Perry, Lifehouse, Pitbull, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, Toby Keith- (Red Solo Cup), Blake Shelton- (Boys Around Here).
Shows: Word World, Chuck, Justin Time, The Voice, AGT, Duck Dynasty
Movie- Despicable Me 2
 
 
Here are a few other things about AJ at the age of 5:

He still loves to sleep w us- (on weekends only)
Loves his dog, Jazzy. He talks to her like he is her dad. Stern but loving
He told me recently that he wants his whole family to live in his home. Grandparents, aunts, uncles....
We continue to work on riding a bike and skating. He's not terribly interested tho.
Movie- despicable me 2
He has already been to 2 Bronco games!

No comments: