Us3

Us3

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Funny Kid

More things he has said:

* Yesterday, AJ was standing on the couch jumping around- something he's not allowed to do- and I said, "Honey, please don't jump on the couch. You're going to get hurt, trust me! Do you trust me?" He replied, "I do. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't" hahah

* He's entered the ignoring stage. He ignores me ALL the time and it makes me crazy. "AJ, are you hungry? Honey.... do you want something to eat? AJ? AAAAAAJJJJJJ? HONEY! Do you want to eat? Yes? No? And he responds, "yes, no, maybe so?" hahha!

* Many times when I tell AJ something- for example, "It's really windy outside today", he will respond with, "I did not know that!"

* After reading books, he'll close the book and say, "That was a great story!"

* His new thing is this telling me that everything is a "great idea!" AJ, do you want to go to swim lessons today? Yes! That's a great idea!

No comments: