Us3

Us3

Monday, June 6, 2011

First Swim Lessons!!!

AJ had his first real swim lesson today and he was AWESOME! Yes, he has done a Mommy & Me class when he was 6 months old and he's been in the pool hundreds of times- but this was his first class without me and with a teacher.

He started out a bit hesistant- which I expected because it typically takes a bit for him to warm up to new situations- but then, with the help of his best buddy, Dax, he got right in there with all the other boys! Since this was the first lesson, the instructor just wanted the kids to get familiar with her and the water. So, they didn't "learn" much today, but did some kicking and floating. He had a great time and I loved watching him :) I can't wait to see him on Wednesday! And I'll try not to forget my good camera- keep an eye out for better pictures :)





Swim Team!

Swim Buddies!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Awe that is sooooo cute!! I love it. I need to get Preston into swimming too.