Us3

Us3

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wake Up Call

Lately, for some reason, AJ wakes up pretty early when he's with me (5am or so) so I quickly change his diaper, grab him, puppy and bear and we all go to my bed. I PRAY for another hour of sleep or so.

This morning was the same. When I got us all in bed (plus refilled his milk sippy cup) he did fall asleep. We were holding hands and it was so sweet. I actually wasn't able to fall back to sleep, but I loved being able to cuddle with and hold him. About 30 minutes or so later, he sits up and sees my eyes are closed and he decides to "wake me up" but ticking my arm! He said, "tickle, tickle, tickle!" (sounds more like tittle, tittle, tittle) How can I not wake up laughing at that?

He's the sweetest, nicest, most caring and loving boy :) And he is a GREAT snuggler!

No comments: