Us3

Us3

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cute Things I Don't Want to Forget....Continued

AJ has been telling me lately that things or people, say Hi to him. He told me today, "Woofy say HI AJ!" It's the cutest things because he calls himself "AG" and he gets very excited about the things that say Hi to him. He told me last week after a trip to the zoo, that the "Hippo say HI AJ" :)

He loves to tell stories... He tells me ALL the time about trash. He tells me, in pieces, about how the trash truck comes down the street, the man puts the trash can on the truck, dumps the can into the trash truck and then moves to the next house. I love his stories!

My friend Ki, had her 2nd baby boy last week and that makes AJ's friend Dax, a big brother. AJ has no idea what this means, but I tell him all the time that Dax is a big brother. He told me that he's a brother...and that I'm a brother too :)

He can count! I'd like to say he can count to 10, but I'm not totally sure. He counts like this... 1, 2, 3, 5... Then he'll say, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I don't know what he has against the number 4.

He is learning his ABC's. He can't recite them all, but I will sing it to him a lot and I don't always start with A..B..C... Sometimes I'll start with Q, R, S and he'll tell me the next letter. He's getting it!

Today, we had a storm, so on the way home, I was singing, "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring. He bumped his head and went to bed and couldn't get up in the morning". He couldn't get enough of that song and thought it was the funniest thing ever!

Last night, we were playing around on my bed. He loves pillow fights and to jump onto the pillows. Well, he did this huge jump and his teeth landed on my forehead. OUCH!!! We both were hurting pretty bad. I thought for sure, he'd broken the skin on my head, but he didn't. What was cute about this was after he got done crying, he gave me the sweetest kiss on my forehead to make it all better :) I still had a massive headache, but it certainly helped!

No comments: