Us3

Us3

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cute (Or Not So Cute) Things AJ Says...

I know I'll forget unless I write them down, so here goes:

* AJ's new favorite phrase is, "STOP IT!" which sounds a lot like "DOP IT". I hadn't heard myself say that too often, until AJ started saying it- to me and everyone else. Now, I hear myself say it a lot. UGH... Not my favorite thing...

* Last week I was taking the trash out and AJ was standing at the door to the garage- He was yelling for me, "MOM!, Mama, Mommy..." and finally I heard, "KATE!!!!!" I couldn't help but just crack up. He seriously got my attention! No, I don't want AJ growing up calling me by my first name, but I think it's cute when he chooses to use it. Plus, it sounds like "TATE!" which is adorable. Tonight, we were playing around on my bed- jumping on pillows and stuff and I was laying there for a minute and he stuck his face in mine and said, "HI TATE". Just the cutest. Even better was that he made me laugh so hard, that he couldn't stop laughing either. He's awesome :)

* AJ's best buddy is Dax. Dax's mom is Ki. AJ calls her Mommy Ki (sounds like Mommy Ti). I don't know why he always calls her that- perhaps because I always say Dax's mommy is Ki. It's sweet.

There's more- I just can't think of them right now...

2 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute! I also was thinking just yesterday that I wanted to write a blog with the cute things Preston says or else I will forget them. Maybe I will find some time tomorrow to do that...the kid is a chatterbox!

Jenni said...

P.S. One time I was trying to get Will's attention and so I yelled "Will!" and Preston kept saying "Will! Will!" for like the next 5 minutes. I kept having to say (while laughing) "Nooo that's papa!"