Us3

Us3

Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Many Words!

AJ is a talking fool these days! Here's some of the new things he says:

Please- I LOVE this word! And when he says it, it's soooo cute! And he knows when to say it too.
Ball- very clearly
Love- sounds more like wove. It's wonderful! I will say "I" and he says "I". Then I'll say "Love" and he says "wove" and I say "YOU!" and he just laughs and wraps his arms around my neck :)
Juice- also clearly
A, B- I have been singing the ABC's to AJ since he was born- like all mothers, I'm sure. Lately, when I sing it, I'll ask him to sing with me. He will sing "A, B" and then some kind of jibberish. :)

Many of the words he's been saying now for a while are just getting more and more clear when he says them. Mommy, Daddy, Tractor, Water...there are more, but I'm burnt out and can't think right now :) BYEEEEE! (this is AJ's version of Bye)

No comments: