Us3

Us3

Sunday, December 27, 2009

No No No No

AJ's really been learning a lot lately. He has started to mimic me more and more. Not always a good thing!

I didn't realize that I did this, but when AJ does something he's not allowed to do, I say "no, no, no, no". Guess who runs around the house all day saying that???

The way he says it, it sounds like, "none, none, none, none".... What have I done! :)

He has also learned to say "Uh uh" (meaning no) and "Uh huh" (meaning yes) when I ask him something. I do think he knows the difference, but I also think he likes to say Uh uh, more!

Best of all...... He has FINALLY learned to say PLEASE!!!!!!!! He learned it at my moms house on Christmas eve. I wish we could have videoed this because my mom and I were making SUCH a big deal out of him saying it- so that he would continue to say it more and know that it's a good thing to say. It sounds like "PEEE" but it does the trick. I am THRILLED!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Ahhhh yay AJ says please! We are still waiting for Preston to use that word. We have discovered that we ourselves use the words "thank you" a lot because Preston says that a lot. But we must not say please very much because Preston has never said it. So Will and I are trying to make an effort to use it more often.

Preston also goes around the house saying "no no no no". LOL it is actually really cute. He finds stuff he knows he isn't supposed to get into and points to it and goes "no no no no". Hahaha. I crack up every time.