Us3

Us3

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fire Truck

We all know that AJ is obsessed with trains, but fire trucks are a close second. When we go to my moms house, we pass a fire station and he makes the fire truck sound EVERY single time. He's also got a few fire trucks at home that he likes to play with.

Yesterday, we went to the grocery store and there was a huge fire truck sitting outside the store. I guess they were loading up on groceries too. So, AJ and I walked over to the truck- I just wanted him to see it up close. Well, there was the nicest fireman there who came up to us and started talking to us. Out of the blue, he asked if AJ wanted to see the tools on the truck and he opened the passenger side door and offered for AJ to sit in the truck. I couldn't believe it! What a nice guy!

I tried to put AJ in the seat, but he got scared so he just looked around for a bit. He stared at the fireman for a while and seemed really interested in what he had to say.

We're so lucky to live in this town with such amazing people!

No comments: