Us3

Us3

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

What a GREAT day!

This year, I decided to run the Castle Rock Turkey Trot- a 5k- which was super fun! I've been running a lot lately, but only on the treadmill. Running outside was certainly more challenging, but it was fun! The best part was seeing my guys at the finish line :)

After the race, we went home and AJ napped while Jason did some work on his car and I did NOTHING- ahhh, that was nice :)

Then, around 2, we headed to my Mom & Dave's for a FEAST! It was a WONDERFUL time! Our friends Joy & Kris and their kids Maddy & Riley along with Joys mom Cindy were there too. It was such a FUN time! AJ played with Maddy (6) and Riley (9) the entire time and just couldn't get enough of them. In fact, at one point Maddy & Riley were arguing about who could play with AJ next. It was wonderful to know that he was having fun, but I could relax because I knew he was safe.

The food...Oh...MY...GOSH! It was delicious! Everything was soooo good and as I type, my stomach hates me for all that I ate. UGH :)

Sadly, I didn't take any pictures today. I guess I take enough everyday, right?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the short list of what I am thankful for:

* My healthy (for the most part) happy boy
* My husband, who makes our lives so good and affords for me to stay home with AJ. I am thankful every single day that he still has a job
* Jason's and my healthy families
* For the fact that my Mom & Dave moved here this year- it's been truly amazing!
* That my Dad (Bop) and Cory are coming to visit for Christmas! YAH!!!!!!!!!
* My fantastic group of friends- I am SOOO lucky!
* For being able to travel so much this past year and see so much of our families. We had such a great time seeing Uncle Matt & Aunt Kristin, Aunt Michele, Aunt Mandy, AJ's cousin Chase, Grandpa Lew, Grandma Janis, Pop & Grammy Cory!

No comments: