Us3

Us3

Friday, October 9, 2009

We Need YOUR Help!

Today I entered AJ in the Gap Casting Call :) I seriously think he could win, he's so darn cute! So, I'm asking for your help. If you think he's as cute as I do, will you vote for him??? He could be the fan favorite!

To do so, all you have to do is click this link :

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/kateklewicki/417358100/

You can vote once a day.

If AJ wins the contest, he will win a $1000 gift card to Gap Kids, a professional photo shoot and his pictures will be ALL OVER the Gap stores. How fun would that be??

We don't find out who wins until February 2010, but I'll keep you posted! THANKS!

1 comment:

Donna said...

You got it! I'll pass the link on to the rest of the family and I KNOW they will be voting of AJ each day! This is so cool!