Us3

Us3

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Beach!

We're here! We made it to California yesterday. The plane ride was rough; probably the roughest we've had so far. We were just about to take off and ended up having some engine trouble so it turned our 2 hours in the plane into 4 hours. AJ was good, but he was super restless.

Yesterday we were able to spend a little time with Auntie Mandy and then I got to catch up with my great friend Shelly and see her boys.

This morning, AJ got up early (shocking!) and since we didn't have any plans, I decided to take him down to the beach. It was amazing! I don't know who had more fun; AJ playing in the water and sand, or me watching him. I don't typically miss living in California, but this morning I did a little.

It was early- probably 7am or so, foggy, wet and wonderful! He played in the sand, ran around, chased the water and found a dead fish that he was thrilled by. He watched the surfers and was totally enthralled by the tractor that kept driving up and down the beach. Here are some pictures :










2 comments:

Mrs. Schaeffer said...

Great pics! What a cutie pie! We were in CA in April '08. Hoping to get back sometime soon. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

um. is that a person sleeping behind AJ??!! gotta love HBc