Us3

Us3

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hawaii Here We Come!

This Saturday, September 5th, we leave for Maui, Hawaii! I am so excited, yet SO incredibly nervous. I have prepared myself in the fact that I know this trip will be different than any other. We've got a child now, so all things revolve around him. Nap times, the 4 hour time change, fewer dinners out, perhaps more lunches out. No lounging by the pool with Mai Tais (ok, I may be able to do this a little) and no sleeping in. Here's my fear....THE SEVEN HOUR PLANE RIDE! Did I say it was 7 hours? Cause ya, it's SEVEN hours. (and yes, I am packing a LOT of Benadryl!)

My mom and Dave are coming along with us, which will be wonderful. It'll be great to have the help on the plane and on vacation, but more importantly, I'm so glad they'll be able to share in all the fun we have with AJ.

I can't wait to have AJ play in the sand, play by the pool, experience the aquarium and just enjoy Hawaii like I did when I was a kid. Assuming we don't get kicked out of the plane on the way over, I think we should have a great trip!

1 comment: