Us3

Us3

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reading

When AJ was just a little baby he used to love when I read to him. I would talk in high and low voices and he would smile and giggle and really enjoy himself. Then, he got to the age where he would grab the book and eat it- making it nearly impossible to read. I'm happy to report that we're back at the stage where he LOVES to read! He will bring me books and plop in my lap and want to look thru the books, turn the pages and point things out. It's really been nice because he likes to learn about the different animals on the pages. Plus, I LOVE that he likes to sit ON me while we read- and he's usually holding my hand or leg at the same time. He's such a lover!

Here's a short clip of him "reading" and as you can see, at the end he brings the book to me to read to him. So fun!

Thank you Oma for this great book! It's his favorite :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SAME HERE!! Preston, within the last 2 weeks has finally gotten really into books and will come bring them to us, sit in our lap and have us read to him. HIs favorite is a DIsney book about the Disney babies. Except, uh, he's discovered eating them again so one corner on the cover is always soggy and falling apart hahaha.