Us3

Us3

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hugs & Kisses

Can I just tell you how SWEET this child is??? He is so loving and kind and sweet; it melts my heart!

AJ's new thing is giving hugs and kisses- well, I call it hugs and kisses but it's really just hugs. He will hug ANYTHING. The dog, my leg, his toys, the couch and this morning he was hugging his blow up beach ball. It is so cute! The best part is that you can tell he really means it when he's hugging. He stops and takes a moment and really gives it a good hug.

When he hugs, he will hear me say "awwwwww" and he smiles. Sometimes this leads to a "nite nite" where he lays on the ground and pretends to take a quick nap. (as seen in the previous video)

I just can't get over how much AJ is learning. I feel like he's really understanding a lot of the things I say- which at times can be scary! If I ask if he wants his milk, he will go find it. Yesterday Jason and I were hanging out with AJ outside and he was playing on his little Kangaroo Climber and I said, "go up the slide!" and he walked over to the slide and climbed up it! It's like he TOTALLY got what I was saying.

Lastly, AJ can go from sitting down to standing up completely without holding on or pushing up on anything. He just gets himself right up and starts walking. He can walk holding pretty much anything and will even bend down to pick something up and then stand up and keep going!

No comments: