Us3

Us3

Friday, July 24, 2009

Cute Pictures

Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days:)
Checking out his new booster- he LOVES it!

He loves to play on his chair- I finally had to move it downstairs


I thought this was so cute; watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :)





After a MUCH needed haircut! (his 3rd!!)- He cried this time when she cut it. He didn't like the buzzing sound, but fruit snacks saved the day..again!




We're off to our 2nd family camping trip this weekend; PRAY FOR SLEEP!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is looking more and more like you everyday!!!

Jenni said...

Adorable pictures. Is his hair getting blonder? And wow nice tan AJ!!! (I wish I tanned hahha).

Wow 3rd haircut! I've had to trim Preston's hair a few times, but haven't had to give him an all-out haircut yet with the buzzers.