Us3

Us3

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Other Kids

AJ just LOVES other kids. I'm convinced he wants to be older so he can run around and scream and yell like other, older kids do. He's always watching kids, no matter where we are and usually lets out a big laugh when he sees them.

This evening, we had our screen door open and there were some kids in the house behind us playing- they were probably 6+ years old. AJ was standing at the screen door yelling at them (of course they couldn't hear) and I imagined AJ was saying "Hey! I want to play too! That looks like a lot of fun!" He was smiling, yelling, talking and just really enjoying listening and watching them. Of course I do not want him to grow up, but at the same time, I can't wait for him to run around with other kids and just have the time of his life :)

No comments: