Us3

Us3

Friday, June 12, 2009

Nite Nite

Can I just say how much I LOVE this stage of AJ's life?! He's starting to copy a lot of the things we do and it's just adorable. He's learned "nite, nite" and here is his playing with daddy...






On another note, we're all going camping this weekend. I don't really know how I feel about this. First of all, I'm not really a camper. You see, I like to shower, sleep in my bed and well...I really love my shower :) BUT...Jason really wants to go and we're going with 5 other families to the Rocky Mountain National Forest. It should be beautiful. My two biggest concerns are, 1) AJ sleeping in a pack n play in our tent and 2) AJ crawling around and eating EVERYTHING on the ground. Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have PLENTY of stories and pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is the most adorable sweetest cutest thing ever (: AJ looks soooooo much like his dad.

Good luck with camping. I don't liek camping. Plus, I don't know how to camp LOL. I do love camping with horses though. You ever do that? It's amazingly fun!

Have fun!

~*~Heather~*~

Jenni said...

Well, let me know how you do camping because guess what, we're going camping NEXT weekend (the 18th - 21st). We are tent camping as well. We have only been camping one time with Preston and that was when he was 2 months old (last August). I have to say it was miserable. We only had a 2 man tent at the time and so not big enough for a bassinet or pack in play. So he slept in his carseat in one "wing" of the tent. And of course he hated it and so he was crying all night long and waking all the neighbor campers up. We didn't get any sleep and by morning I was SOOOOOO ready for that sun to come up so we could leave the tent.

But I think it will be better this time. We have a bigger tent and wiill probably bring the pack'n'play too. Preston really loves being outside and so I think he'll enjoy looking at everything. Our campspot is right on the beach so that should be fun for him.

Well, yeah, let me know if you have any advice or tips that you thought were helpful while you were camping! I would love to hear them! :)