Us3

Us3

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Fun Trip!

AJ and I just returned from a very fun, and exhausting trip to California. As usual, we kept very busy and saw lots of family and friends.

We got to see Grandma and hang out with her puppy, Lexi, who quickly became best buds with AJ. They just love each other. AJ was enjoying pulling Lexi's hair while Lexi enjoyed licking AJ's face :) My mom and I took Anderson shopping, to the park and to the beach. We also were lucky to be invited to go onto my brothers work boat. Matt took us out to look for whales and dolphins. We didn't find any, but we had a GREAT time seeing what Matt does and enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL sunny Southern California day. AJ did great on the boat and enjoyed himself.



My first BOAT RIDE!

Hold on TIGHT Grandma!



The Captain of the boat; my Uncle Matt!





We spent some time with Pop and Grammy Cory. While Cory and I shopped and looked for fabric, my dad enjoyed driving AJ around while he napped. It was cute to hear that my dad enjoyed just listening to him breathe in the backseat :) It's the little things right? We also had a few good dinners with Matt & Kristin. They all got to see AJ crawl and try to pull himself up. He certainly is a BUSY little boy!



I love my Pop & Grammy Cory!



AJ and I had a fun play date with friends, saw some old neighbors and also were lucky enough to see some of Jason's family. We went to breakfast one morning with Grandpa Lew, Grandma Janis, Aunties Michele & Mandy and AJ's cousin Chase. They were all impressed at how happy AJ is and how he was able to sit at Mimi's for almost 2 hours without too much fuss (thanks to food and toys!)
Cousin Chase



With Grandpa Lew

While we were in California Anderson got 2 new teeth! This would partially explain why he was a TERRIBLE sleeper- waking up almost hourly. I felt so bad for him because I knew he just wasn't happy. In all honesty, I felt bad for me too because I was TIRED :)

He also started to REALLY crawl! He still does the army crawl, but a number of times we watched him do the real thing. At one point, he also was able to pull himself up!

We had a GREAT time on our trip and we are both happy to be home and sleeping in our own beds :)

Cool Kid!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

How fun!! Glad he got to see lots of relatives. He is so cute. Hey is AJ's hair turning more blonde? It looks lighter in those pictures.