Us3

Us3

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Gym

This morning I took Anderson to this place near our house called My Gym. It's very much like a Gymboree or even like Little Monkey Bizness, but instead of running around in a free for all, they have weekly classes for different age groups. This weekend was their open house and Elmo was there! I decided since Jason was home working on some things around the house, that I'd meet up with some other moms I know and we'd check the place out.

Before we got there I'd checked out their prices online and it's EXPENSIVE, so I hadn't planned to join...Keyword being planned... Well, because it was their open house weekend, they were discounting their prices A LOT! I only had to pay the amount that he weighed for 4 weeks of classes! So, it ended up being only $21! Not too bad!

While we were there, AJ got to sit on a trampoline while I bounced on it, he got to crawl around after balls, went down the slide and got to sit in the bucket of balls. They also had us sit around in a BIG circle and sing songs while clapping, patting, and tapping our feet. The whole point of My Gym is for kids to work on their motor skills as well as learn to play with one another. He had a GREAT time today and I think he'll really enjoy going each week.

Here are a few pics:







No comments: