Us3

Us3

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bubbles

Yesterday was such a beautiful and unusually warm February day that I decided to take AJ outside in the backyard to play. I bought him some bubbles a few weeks ago but never had the opportunity to use them until now. I'm not sure who had more fun! The dogs trying to eat the bubbles, AJ watching and laughing while the dogs were eating the bubbles, or me watching all of them! It was such a blast and made me feel like a kid again!

Then today, we went to the Denver Children's Museum- something I've been thinking about doing with AJ for a while now. I have been told that it's great for kids any age, but I really wasn't so sure. Well, they were right! The museum has TONS to do for kids of ALL ages! They have a HUGE section for kids AJ's age (newborn - 4 years old actually) where they can play with toys, read books, climb over all kinds of neat surfaces, run around, climb over bridges, through tunnels and so much more! I do think that AJ will have even more fun once he's fully crawling and even more so when he's walking, but I will definitely go back soon! Today he enjoyed laying on these VERY soft pillows and playing with the mobiles and also army crawling all over looking for toys. Here are a few pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The High Family said...

That looks like soooo much fun!

Awesome pics!