Us3

Us3

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A update on things

It's been a while since I posted an update on life in the Lewicki household so here goes:

* AJ has been doing MUCH better in his stroller and car seat over the past few weeks. I don't dread going anywhere with him anymore, thankfully! He seems more comfortable in his car seat and can look out the window and see what is going on. I think it's also helps that he's older and can really play with his toys; it keeps his mind off other things I guess. Also, I'm able to stroll him around places which makes life SO much easier! We've gotten him up to about an hour or maybe 90 mins in the stroller before he's done. This is a HUGE stride for us!

* Bath time has become a favorite time for Anderson. He can now sit up pretty well in this little bath seat which allows him to splash away and play with the water or bath toys. So far, his favorite toy is the blue cup that I rinse him with :) He enjoys the bath so much, that many days I give him 2. About about 4pm I seem to run out of things to do with him, so I let him play away for a while in the water.

Bath Time!




* Anderson is JUST about ready to sit up on his own and it seems like he's just a few short weeks away from crawling! I could be wrong (I hope I'm wrong!) but he's already moving around by scooting! Ahh, life will certainly change once he's mobile! Time for baby gates and bonked heads!


* Our social calendar has filled up very quickly with MOPS and MOMS Club. It seems that we've got something going on every day this month. So far we took a tour of the Castle Rock Fire Station which was fun, we went to Monkey Bizness, lunch with friends and play dates. I've had a lot of fun meeting new moms and I think Anderson is enjoying seeing other kids. There is a little boy in MOMS Club, Garrett, who is 6 months old and I can see the two of them becoming buddies.


Lil Fireman!


* AJ's new best friend is our dog, Buster. They absolutely LOVE each other and are so incredibly cute together. They will lay on the ground together and AJ will put his hands all over Buster- pulling his fur, poking his eyes, putting his hands in Busters mouth (I try to limit this!) and Buster just enjoys the attention. He's such a wonderful and gentle dog. I trust him, but I'm also careful and pay close attention.

* We've tried to get Anderson to eat some new foods, but still sweet potatoes are his favorite. I tried apples, pears and bananas and he just looks at me with this funny face and sometimes spits out the food. I can't help but totally crack up when he does this. We'll keep trying and in a month or so we'll try some new veggies.

* Lastly, I'm proud to say that I've reached my goal weight! I'm no longer doing Weight Watchers- I guess I kinda gave up on that, but I've been lucky enough to continue losing the weight due to nursing. I only HOPE that it stays off once I stop nursing, but that's not going to be for a while, so for now I'll just go with it!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I have never seen a bath seat before! That is ingenious! Man where was that a few weeks ago? LOL Now Preston can sit up in the tub thank goodness. He has almost outgrown his little baby bathtub and we have put him in our bathtub a few times. We really have to hold onto that slippery fish! LOL

I'm glad AJ is having the carseat and stroller better. Oh man...crawling? I am so nervous for when Preston starts to crawl. Excited, but nervous about how I will REALLY have to watch him all the time. "AHhhh don't touch that" or "Don't eat that" hahaha.