Us3

Us3

Friday, December 5, 2008

Likes & Dislikes Again

Because I will use this blog as AJ's baby book and a reminder to me of him growing up, I want to update Anderson's likes and dislikes.

At 5 months, these are Anderson's likes:

* He LOVES sweet potatoes! He eats them for lunch and dinner. Sometimes I try to trick him with something new and he'll take a few bites, but then he cries for "sweet taters".

* Anderson is a mover and a shaker! He is constantly kicking, punching, rolling over, pulling my hair, scratching my face and trying to crawl! We're really in for it when he can actually figure out how to move!

* He also loves his exersaucer and his Jumperoo. Our neighbor let us borrow the Jumperoo that we can attach to the doorway (which is sooo helpful when I shower and get ready for the day) and he loves it!

* I'm happy to say that AJ is starting to enjoy his stroller. I never thought I'd say that, but lately he's been really good in it. I think it helps that he's gotten older so he can really pay attention to people and movement and he enjoys his toys while in there. It's SOOO nice!

* Bath time- he loves it! I got him some toys and he's enjoying splashing around and playing in the tub.


Now, for his dislikes:

* He's doing better in his car seat, but I'm hesitant to say he "likes" it. He does like the new one better than the infant car seat thankfully.

* Apples, pears and bananas... Ya, that's right! He doesn't like them! I know it's crazy, because what kid doesn't like these sweet fruits?? I have to hide them in his rice cereal! We'll keep trying tho :) It's not the end of the world, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet potatoes...hmmm. He's a smart boy to know the differences between the different foods. ;) Uh oh, you better watch out for him...lol! Is the jumperoo the thing were they sit in it and can spin and play? That's awesome that he's starting to enjoy the stroller :)! Bath time is always good...what to you bathe him in? I love bananas! He might like them later on. And what is rice cereal? Do people eat it or is it just for babies? Haha! As you can tell, I don't know what a lot of this stuff is hee hee