Us3

Us3

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Past 6 Months

It's amazing that 6 months has gone by so quickly.... I walked (ok waddled) into the hospital looking like this:
Photobucket

And we walked out the luckiest people alive; parents to this sweet and precious boy.

just born

We couldn't ever imagine loving someone as much as we do...
1 month

As young as he is, he teaches us new things on a daily basis.
2 Months

His smile warms our hearts and makes us incredibly happy even on our not so great days..
3 Months

I cannot imagine life without this little guy.
4 months

We love to watch him grow and see him learn new things.
5 Months

It's hard to imagine that he's already 6 months old, but I'm really excited about what the future holds for us!
Photobucket

At 6 Months old, Anderson is 20.5 lbs and 25 3/4 inches. He's super healthy, enjoys eating his veggies and meats and is starting to enjoy finger foods. He's tolerating his car seat and stroller MUCH more lately and is THIS close to crawling! He has quite the personality and I'm sure will give us a run for our money pretty soon. He certainly is one loved little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, looking at the first pic makes me really think how awesome woman are. I mean...I'm taking health right now and it's just amazing that any living female can hold a baby or babies. It's pretty amazing. In my opnion. It's pretty special to have kids =) Having my foal Farashah and my kitty Sylvester is the best thing. I just wish that Vester would come home. Time does fly. Fara is 8 months already! Anyways, I kind of got carried away, but nature is awesome! Right?