Us3

Us3

Friday, December 19, 2008

On The Road Again...

We're about to celebrate Anderson's first Christmas. I am reminded of 6 months ago before I had AJ when I was thinking about what his Christmas would be like. At that time I wasn't sure if we'd go back to California to be with family or have our family out here. We decided it would make the most sense to go out there because we can see so many people.

Tomorrow we're heading out to Orange County, California for a week. Unlike the other few trips we've made, Jason will be joining us and I'm THRILLED! Not only do I want him with us for Christmas and to be with family, but it will take a lot of stress and pressure off of me. It is so nice to know that I'll have a lot of help.

Of course we have a lot of plans while we're away. We will celebrate Christmas 4 or 5 times with different people. We plan to see my Mom & Dave, Dad & Cory, Matt & Kristin, most of Jason's family. We'll also see lots of friends.

I'm off to pack- it's never ending! :)

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun! We are taking my baby horse, Farashah to Scottsdale, AZ for a horse show after Christmas then we are going back in Feb for the biggest horse show. I hope you guys have a fun Christmas! Happy new year too =) -Heat & Vester