Us3

Us3

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We certainly have A LOT to be thankful for this year. First and foremost, our beautiful baby boy Anderson who lights up our lives each and every day. He's the most fun and entertains me daily. I love him more than I could ever imagine.

Of course I'm very thankful for my family. I'm so lucky that everyone is happy and healthy and we are fortunate enough to spend the holiday with my Mom who flew out. I'm certainly thinking about the rest of my family who I am not able to see today, but looking forward to seeing them next month for Christmas.

I'm also very thankful for all of my wonderful friends in Colorado and also in California. I have the best friends in the world who are there in great times and in the not so great times too.

Lastly, I'm so grateful that Jason and I have the life that we have. We live in a great community, in a wonderful house surrounded by fantastic neighbors. I'm able to stay home with Anderson to raise him which has always been my dream. We are so lucky that even with the way our economy is today, that Jason's job allows us to live on one income.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Did someone say TURKEY?? :)

No comments: