Us3

Us3

Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 Months!

Photobucket

I've said it before, I'll say it again- AJ is growing up SO FAST! On Thanksgiving day, he turned 5 months old. He is growing like a weed- easily fitting into 6 month clothes and is doing new things daily. He's rolling over ALL the time which makes it interesting trying to change his diaper. He's also trying to sit up, but can't quite yet. I'd give it a few more weeks and he'll be there. He also talks and jabbers a lot.


Thankfully, Anderson has started to deal a little better with his car seat and stroller. It's still not perfect, but it's better. It used to be that guaranteed he would cry in them, but now I feel like we've got a 60% chance of him being ok.

We continue to try new foods; bananas, avocado, and sweet potato so far. His favor is sweet potato. I think we may try pears next week.


He is also doing really able to focus on things, entertain himself better and better and play with many toys that before he could just look at. He's got a serious grip on things at times- especially my hair!


This month I think we're going to be very busy getting ready for the holidays- shopping, entertaining and meeting new people in my MOMS Club. I was asked to be the Vice President of the club so that means I will be meeting even more people. I'm really excited about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids grow really fast! I have a two year old cat and i got him before he was one and he grew so fast! i was sad because all of a suddon he was bigger than when I adopted him. he's a really small cat.5 pounds. anyways you're talking about AJ so I'll get back on topic but kids do grow fast! it's fun to watch them grow, in my opinion. hes so cute when he talks! that's great that hes better in the stroller and the car seat. i love bananas! pears are also good too. i really think that he's a happy baby ;)