Us3

Us3

Monday, October 13, 2008

We started on rice cereal...

Need I say more?? :)






Actually, AJ really enjoyed the rice cereal- he ate each and every bite (shocking by the look of him, I know!)- however at times I felt like there was more coming out of his mouth on the spoon than there was going in! But...he did eat it and was happy! He just really wanted to put his hands in his mouth the entire time, so today when we did it, I held his hands (which he didn't mind) and he ate even better. He only eats about a tablespoon each time and I have no idea if it's helping or not. We shall see! My hope is that eventually he'll sleep longer, but so far it's just something fun and different.

2 comments:

Little Tom said...

I can't believe you haven't given him rice cereal yet...Chase was having a few tablespoons in his bedtime boob milk by 2 months...really helped get him to sleep...of course now he takes shots of bourbon for the same effect...kidding of course!

The High Family said...

It looks like he is taking it well.

I hope it helps! :)

Good Luck mama!!