Us3

Us3

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend!

Wow, what a FANTASTIC weekend! My plan this weekend was to enjoy it and not over plan. We didn't HAVE to do anything, only the things we wanted to.

I had AJ Friday and Sat. He was with Jason Sunday and then I got him back Monday late morning. It was pretty much perfect because I got a ton of great AJ time and had about 24 hours of ME time too and I got a lot of things I wanted to do, done.

In a nutshell, we had a picnic at the park Saturday where AJ met a cute friend. He rode his Big Wheel around and played. Then, that afternoon we went to Smart Cow frozen yogurt and then watched a movie at home.

Sunday, he and I went to church and then I took him to Jason's. I went shopping and took advantage of some GREAT sales! I got a ton of stuff. 4 pairs of pants, a few shirts, a pair of sandals and I got AJ some PJ's. I didn't spend much either because of gift cards :) Always makes it more fun! Then, when I got home, I decided to clean out my closet (much needed!) and then hung a shelf in my family room. (Proud moment doing that myself!) Then I watched a movie, read a little and went to bed early. In fact, I got great sleep THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW! I don't think this has happened in 4 years!

Yep, I hung that. :)


Today, Monday, I woke up early and did a ton of cooking. Then, I picked up AJ and we went to the neighborhood pool that just opened this weekend! It was a bit windy, but we had a blast! AJ has grown up sooooo much since last summer! He made a few friends and played in the water for 3 hours! We ate lunch and he got an Otter Pop. He couldn't stop talking about this girl, Zia, who he played with. He was totally into her. :)

Here's a few pics!


1st day at the pool 2012!



Playing with Zia


Yummy Otter Pop!

No comments: