Us3

Us3

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

This weekend our church put on an Easter Egg Hunt at the local high school. I knew I didn't have AJ that day, so I volunteered to help out. This was the 5th year our church has done it, but only the first time I attended. It was huge! They stuffed over 40,000 eggs and spread them over the entire football field and then had a helicopter come and drop 6,000 more eggs while everyone watched! There were hundreds of people there and we were lucky that the weather was perfect! In fact, it was hot.

I got a nice surprise when Jason texted me saying they were there :) I had mentioned it to Jason as something fun they could do, but didn't think he would bring AJ. It made my day to see my boy!

Here is a picture of the football field, before the kids arrived...


Daddy & AJ

After the hunt!


My mom and I brought AJ to see the Easter Bunny- he loved giving him high 5's and chatted with him about the Lego's he hoped would be in his Easter basket ;)

No comments: