Us3

Us3

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Thoughts...

I've got a number of random AJ funnies, thoughts and stories so I figured I'd put them all in one post:

* Yesterday, we were walking through the grocery store and AJ started singing "I'm sixty and I know it". It was hilarious because that's actually a song- however, the words are "I'm sexy and I know it", but at the same time, frightening to know he's heard the song.

* A couple days ago I switched purses and the next morning AJ noticed it. He told me, "Mom! I LOVE your new purse!" I love that he's observant like that, and I love that he gives compliments.

* I think AJ is going to make a great husband one day (A LONG time from now). He's complimentary, he's caring, he has great manners, he's sensitive, but manly, and he likes the idea of "tecting" me.

* About a week ago, we were driving around and he was playing on my phone and all the sudden he says to me, "Anyway, so... Mom...how was your day?" 

* He told me the other day that when he's 5, he's going to kindergarten. This is true, of course, but I was surprised to hear he even knew that.

* Each day he comes home with a list of kids who are or aren't his friends. It's ever changing. And then he tells me which kid said "poopy butt". We're entering the tattle tale stage, I think.

* He wants to have a Star Wars birthday party. Daddy will dress up as Darth Vader, and grandma and I will both be Princess Leah :)

* We started using mouthwash and boy does it make brushing teeth so much easier! He loves the idea of swishing around bubble gum flavors mouthwash and then spitting it out. :)I love the idea that his teeth are clean.

No comments: