Us3

Us3

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Denver Fire Fighter Museum

Today, AJ and I went to the Denver Fire Fighter Museum. I've been thinking about taking him for a while now and since it was pretty cold today, I thought it was a great time to do it. He's very into fire trucks (and pirates and trains) so I knew he'd love this place. The museum was pretty neat- he probably would have enjoyed it more as a 5 year old- but he had a good time. They had one truck that the kids could climb on and "drive" and the rest of the trucks were REALLY old were only for looks. They did have a fire pole that was kid size which kept his attention most of the time.It was another fun Mommy- AJ day :)

Here's a few pictures:


So handsome :)

Squirting me with the fire hose!

"Fireman AJ TO THE RESCUE"



Here's a short video of him sliding down the fire pole:


No comments: