Us3

Us3

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Email from Mamna

I got this email last night from Mamna, telling me about the day that she and AJ had together. It made my heart smile, so I had to post it :)

His art work was great again and he is becoming the “most popular” kid in the class!!! Everyone wants to sit by him, and he’s the teacher’s pet as well – this kid really has personality, and he lets his creative juices go with his art. He’s the only one who completely does his own thing in class – and loves to share in front of the class. Also, he was so cute while cutting today – he was so careful when I was holding the paper and we didn’t even talk about “not cutting Mamna” – he just knew to be careful (he’s so smart!!).

I love this kid!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Awwe that is sooo adorable. :)