Us3

Us3

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Funny Things He Says...

Oh boy- AJ has become quite the talker lately! He is ALWAYS saying something. Most of the time it makes sense too!

Here's a few funny things that I don't want to forget...

* I was driving to the park the other day and all of the sudden I hear him say, "What are you doing Mommy?" hahah! He's been asking me that a lot lately. I'll be making dinner, or in my closet trying to figure out what to wear that day, or pretty much anything and he'll ask me. I think it's hilarious! And I love that he's interested.

* He is Mr. Manners. I'd say 70% of the time when I give him something (milk, crackers, whatever...) he says, 'Thank you Mommy". It sounds like "Hate you Mommy" but it's not that at all. He is very sincere :)

* AJ is at the age where he's starting to sing songs that are familiar to him. It's hard to describe, and he typically won't do it on camera- but he will sing certain parts of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Bingo (which he calls NGO) and other songs. I'm trying to get it recorded.

* I'm teaching AJ his real, full name. He can say Anderson James very well. Last night I tried to get him to say Lewicki and he said "Uwookie"- haha! It was adorable! Lewicki is a tough name for many people to pronounce, so I think he did pretty well for his first try!

* Each morning when he wakes up, he lays in his crib and yells for me... This is what I hear.. "Mom! Mommy! Mama! Kate! Mama Kate! Katie!" haha!

No comments: