Us3

Us3

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mama's Birthday

I had a great birthday weekend! Lots of celebration with friends and family :)

On Saturday, AJ and I spent the morning doing finger painting. It's always messy and always fun! He decided to pretty much paint his entire body and by the time we were done, we both had blue/green hair!



Then, we played with AJ's remote control car. He got it from Grammy & Pop for Christmas and the batteries have been dead for a while. I finally put some new ones in.




Later that night, I got to spend some quality time with my best girlfriends. We got manicures and pedicures, went to a great dinner, and then came home and ate YUMMY cupcakes! It was just what I needed :)

Sunday AJ & I headed to Mamna and Papa's house. We took the dogs for a long walk, went to the park and then went back to the house and ate a great meal my mom cooked.









It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So glad you had a great birthday! You deserved a good day :) And you are so brave to let AJ fingerpaint. I need to just let go and let Preston get messy like that. Why can't I just do it? LOL