Us3

Us3

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bragging a Bit

Since this blog really is about AJ, and this entry is about me, I'll keep it short.

As I said a few days ago, I'm training for a bunch of races. Well, today, I ran farther than I've ever run...in my life! I ran NINE miles. I ran along this lovely trail behind these BEAUTIFUL million dollar homes and it was awesome! The other really neat thing is that there were a lot of "runners" out there training for BIG races. I never considered myself a runner. I run, but I don't think of myself as a "runner". It was neat to be in their company.

My body felt really great the whole time- I never had any cramps, and my breathing was awesome. I could have gone longer, except my hips and knee were killing me by about mile 7. Something I'm going to have to get through though, because next week is TEN... Only 4 more weeks until my first HALF MARATHON! (That's' 13.1, in case you didn't know)

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow.... But I'm also pretty sure I'm going to eat ANYTHING I want and not feel guilty!

1 comment:

Lange Family said...

So proud of you girl! So awesome!!! You will be ready for the half!