Us3

Us3

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buddies!

These two...I tell ya! They are TROUBLE! :) Well, that's not really true. AJ is the instigator :) Every day, AJ tries to feed Buster food. ANYTHING! Cheerios, milk, bananas...anything! And then he terrorizes the poor dog by driving his truck around the house so fast that poor Buster can't sit still! He lays on him (as seen below), tries to ride him and pokes at his eyes! This dog is AMAZING!!!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER has Buster even thought about hurting AJ. He is sooooo wonderful. They truly are a special pair :)



1 comment:

Jenni said...

I LOVE that picture. That is sooooooo precious. Awwwe seriously that just melted my heart. Thanks so much for sharing.

how is AJ doing with his cold? I got your commnet about the sippy cup...glad I'm not the only one that does the bedtime thing :) hehe. feel free to erase that if you need to. haha.