Us3

Us3

Monday, September 14, 2009

What a Difference a Week Makes!

I know that AJ can change very quickly, but I think us being away really made me see it more clearly. Here's a list of things he can do or that he knows just as of this past week.

My favorite is his "bunny" nose. Yes, he's been doing this nose for months when he wants to be feisty, but now when I say, "What does the bunny say" he squishes his nose up all cute like he means it. It's the cutest freaking thing! He cracked up SO MANY people with this nose all week. On the plane, on our sunset cruise, while we were walking along the boardwalk- all the time! Just ask him- he'll show you what the bunny says:)

He of course has been able to wave "hello" for a while, but this trip, it was on command- ALL the time! Anyone he saw, he waved to them. Such a friendly boy!

Grandma taught him what a fish says. LOVE IT! I think I caught some on the last video. He cracks me up.

He knows where his ears and eyes are- however, sometimes he gets those mixed up. I forgive him :)

He knows where his tongue his. He likes to stick it out at people. I laugh on the inside and try to ignore it on the outside. This is not something I want him to continue doing.

His new favorite drink it POG..... Pineapple, Orange and Guava juice mixed together. YUMMY! They serve it at all the restaurants in Hawaii and he grew to LOVE it.

It blows my mind that he has gotten so smart in the past week. He understands so many things that I ask or tell him. Today, I said, let's put your books in your bag- and he did it! I'm so proud of my baby boy :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Awwwe he is growing up so fast. What a smart, cute lovable little guy you got there kate! :)