Us3

Us3

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's An Adjustment

We're having a great time in Hawaii, but let me tell you, it's an adjustment being here with a toddler. As I said in a previous post, I knew it would be different than any other time I've gone to Hawaii- I just don't think there was any way I could have prepared for the 4 hour time change. It's probably the hardest part of this trip. AJ's schedule is all screwed up and therefore my schedule is all screwed up. I have now watched 4 sunrises in a row, and while it's so beautiful, a good nights sleep would be much appreciated. Thankfully, each day AJ sleeps in a little later so by the time we're ready to go home, he should be on Hawaii time! :)

Lack of sleep aside, we are having a great time. Yesterday we hung out by the pool and at the beach outside our condo. We realized that AJ would rather run around in the grass that be in the pool. He just loves to be free and run around. He also is enjoying entertaining all the people he sees. He's a total crack up and is such a ham!

Today we have plans to go to the Maui Aquarium and I think that will be a lot of fun. He LOVES to watch the fish in the Koi ponds so this should be super exciting for him.

No comments: