Us3

Us3

Monday, September 28, 2009

15 Month Appointment

Today we had AJ's 15 month well check appointment and it went great...mostly.

He was in a great mood all day today- took a good nap, played hard and was just all around happy. We got to our appointment about 3:10ish for his 3:15pm appointment. He was enjoying playing in the lobby with all their toys and got the hiccups. This is not unusual. Time went on, we had to wait a little bit, and I went over to him to help him with something and all of the sudden...VOMIT...EVERYWHERE! All over my clothes, my hands, my legs, his clothes, his hands, in his shoes...just EVERYWHERE. I honestly have no idea where it all came from. He never cried, never looked or acted sick, nothing. He just looked at me with his wide eyes and said "WHOA!!!!!!" and smiled. Funniest, most disgusting moment! I still don't know why he puked, because he still feels and acts fine. Unfortunately, he came home in a shirt and diaper only. Fortunately, it was warm today :)

Other than that, the doctor said he's doing great. He is talking enough, moving around plenty, and is happy (obviously).

Here's his stats:

24.1 lbs 45th percentile
30 inches 25th percentile
His head is 48.5cm which is the 75th percentile

The things that they told me to work on are:

Brushing his teeth
Limiting the amount of milk he gets to 32oz
Not giving him milk before bedtime (this is something I started maybe a month ago- not really sure why and he doesn't NEED it)


He had 3 shots today which were really tough for him for about a minute. THEY HURT! But thank goodness for fruit snacks! They seemed to take all the pain away :)

We don't go back until late December!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Poor Aj and his vomit experience but I had to laugh at his reaction "Whoa" LOL. What a trooper.

Wow, I can't believe how further apart AJ's and Preston's stats are getting. Remember when they were almost the same for the longest time? Now Preston seems to be turning into one of the taller kids (he is 97th %) and also weighs 2 more pounds than AJ. It's so weird because looking at photos they always look very similar to me. (Preston is 33 inches tall, too).

Can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!