Us3

Us3

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Seven Teeth!

Yes, thats right- I just checked and AJ now has SEVEN teeth! He's got 4 on top and I saw a 3rd one pop thru on the bottom. I'm amazed that he's got so many teeth and he's not even 10 months old.

The neat thing about so many teeth is that AJ can eat so many different things. Pretty much anything I eat, I will give him a few bites of. I'm so happy that he likes so many different types of food.

The problem with him having so many teeth is....HE BITES....ME! Let me just say, OUCH! I'm still nursing, but I think that may come to an end pretty quickly because anytime I feed him now, he eventually bites me and it is extremely painful. I tell him no, but I don't think he knows what that means yet as he just looks at me and grins. While nursing used to be a wonderful bonding time with AJ, it has now become a time I somewhat dread because it's just so painful.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow that is a lot of teeth! Preston is just barely getting his 2nd tooth. But I think it depends a lot on when you and your hubby got your teeth as a baby. Both of our moms said we didn't start getting teeth until after 10 months.

Check out my blog....I just posted one about biting and breastfeeding as well. LOL