Us3

Us3

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Today we decided to go to the Denver Zoo- it was AJ's first time and he loved it! So much so, that we are bought a yearly membership. We went with my MOMS Club and my mom came along. It was a beautiful day- perfect for the zoo.

AJ really enjoyed watching all the people and the kids running around and he did enjoy the bigger animals. The smaller ones he really couldn't see. Here's a few pics:

Checking out the animals!
Soaking in the sun

With Grandma


Mommy & AJ
(Not sure why we thought it was a good idea to do this in front on the elephants behinds!)




3 comments:

Jenni said...

Hahah! I didn't even notice the elephant bums until you wrote that. And then I looked and totally laughed. You are so funny. You look so cute in your picture too! (You don't post a lot of pictures of yourself so I was like WOOHOO go Kate!) :)

Kate said...

Thats cause I'm never IN any pictures! :) I post all the ones that I'm in (and like) hehe!

The High Family said...

Now I want to go to the Zoo!!

The closest one to us is the Philadelphia Zoo (which is an hour away!) so it's a day trip if we go.

Love all the pics..even the one in front of the elephant bums! ;)