Us3

Us3

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hugs & Kisses

AJ is now at the age where he gives us hugs and kisses! It's the most WONDERFUL feeling as a mother to receive hugs and kisses. I will be holding him and he'll just quickly turn to me and wrap his arms around my neck and hug me- then he'll give me this huge, wet, wide, open mouth kiss:) I just hold and hug him so tightly because it just melts my heart! The only complaint I have is that he typically grabs an entire chunk of my hair when he hugs me and he's got a SERIOUSLY tight grip! I wouldn't change it tho; he can have all my hair so long as I keep getting hugs and kisses :)




Here we are at the Denver Aquarium today- what fun!!! He loved it :)


1 comment:

The High Family said...

the hugs and kisses keep getting better and better as he grows! they never get old and they will always melt your heart!

Kara is also giving lots of kisses lately and hair pulling?...well that's her favorite pasttime!

She is standing! I have to get it on video. I finally got her saying (or shaking) NO...I will post it tonight!

Love the pics!