Us3

Us3

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Avocado for Din Din

Today I decided to have Anderson try avocado for dinner. I got this book, Super Baby Food which was highly recommended to me and I learned that avocado can be a babies first solid food. The other options are rice cereal (been doing that for about a month), sweet potatoes, banana and yogurt. I was originally going to do sweet potato, but they didn't look so good at the store. Personally, I can't imagine eating avocado as it's never been my thing, but I figured that I'd give it a try with AJ.

Check out the video to see if he liked it or not :)

3 comments:

The High Family said...

LOL!! His facial expressions made me laugh so hard!!!

I guess he is doing well with solids. We will try cereal next month...probably right after xmas.

Anonymous said...

i could only watch 57 seconds before it stopped but that was funny! when he turned his head over to the side of his bumbo it looked like he wanted to spit it out. i personally do not like avocado because its too mushy

Jenni said...

Hahahaha I just want to eat that little boy up he is so adorable!

His first expression "YUMMMMMM MOM GIVE IT TO ME" and then the next one was "Eh? What is this?" LOL

I'm amazed he still fits in the Bumbo too. We can't put Preston in it unless he's naked because the way it is shaped (and what a chunky monkey he is) it makes his diaper push into his gut and he always, without fail, barfs up whatever he just ate.