Us3

Us3

Monday, September 15, 2008

We're in Cali!

I haven't posted in what seems like forever as we're in California and BUSY BUSY BUSY! We've been seeing TONS of family and friends and it's been fun and totally exhausting. Tomorrow I leave my moms in Orange County and travel up north about 4 hours to my Dad & Corys.
I will post pictures and much more about what we're doing when I get there and have some free time.

Anderson is doing really well- all things considered. He's been fussy, but I have to expect that with all the new faces and "overstimulation!". But it's really been great having all of my family and Jason's family meet him.

Off to bed! We're beat!

2 comments:

The High Family said...

Did you meet your hubby in California? Hey how did AJ do with the plane ride?

I can't wait to see pics and hear all the great family/friend meeting stories!

We miss ya! Have fun!

Jenni said...

Don't have too much fun now!