Us3

Us3

Friday, August 29, 2008

We have a BIG weekend planned....again

I'm not sure if I'm learning any lessons these days with Anderson because I just keep planning things! Of course they are all fun things, but when you're 9 weeks old fun only lasts so long.

Today we went to a friends community pool where Anderson just put his feet in (and his legs cause they aren't too long) as it wasn't too warm and I didn't want a purple crying child. He had fun watching the other kids jump off the side and splash around. I had fun chatting with Joy and Holly and just kicking back getting some sun.

Saturday we're going to Heather & Domenic's house for their daughter Kellyn's FIRST birthday! It should be super fun and selfishly, I must post that it's Anderson's first party. I told him all about what to expect today; presents, singing, lots of kids and cake. Oh! And a bounce house...not that he'll be partaking in that.

Sunday actually should be better for Anderson as he's going to have a DADDY DAY! Which means Mommy will be shopping with friends ALL DARN DAY! YIPPPPEE!!! I am going with Holly & Heather to lunch and then to look for some new clothes as I can finally fit into cuter things and need some fall clothes. I am curious how and what Jason will do that day and HOPE that AJ takes the bottle pretty easily. **FINGERS CROSSED!**

Monday it's back to Holly's house for a Labor Day BBQ with Heather & Dom and kids along with some of Holly & Joel's other friends and neighbors. It should be a fun, low key time with our best friends. I can't wait to do this next year and the years to come when Anderson can really enjoy himself and run around with the kids (and I can not be worried about overstimulation)

Happy Labor Day! Enjoy you 3 day weekend!

1 comment:

The High Family said...

awesome that you get a whole day to yourself! go Kate!

I also hope he doesn't get too overly stimulated! Nothing worse than a very cranky baby! Hope you have a great 3 day weekend too!

I finally got a chance to email you- sorry for the delay!